Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

10.1°C

Pressure
101.5 rising
Dewpoint
7.8 °C
Humidity
86%
Wind
SSW 3 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
10 PM
11°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 PM
11°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
11°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
1 AM
11°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
2 AM
11°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
3 AM
10°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
4 AM
9°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
5 AM
8°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tomorrow
6 AM
9°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tomorrow
7 AM
9°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tomorrow
8 AM
10°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tomorrow
9 AM
12°C
A mix of sun and cloud

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

8 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers this evening then 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 8.


A few showers or thunderstorms

Thursday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with a few showers and thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.


A few showers or thunderstorms

Thursday night

9 °C

A few showers with thunderstorms ending late in the evening then mainly cloudy. Low 9.


Cloudy

Friday

21 °C

Cloudy. High 21.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

10 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 10.


Chance of showers

Saturday

16 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.


Cloudy

Saturday night

8 °C

Cloudy. Low 8.


Cloudy

Sunday

21 °C

Cloudy. High 21.


Cloudy

Sunday night

8 °C

Cloudy. Low 8.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

10 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 10.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

29 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 29.


Yesterday

Low
4.4 °C
High
19.2 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
7 °C
High
21 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:02 AM
Sunset
8:40 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2018 32.0 C
Min 2010 0.0 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2016 3.7 mm
Snow On Ground 0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data