Midway and Greenwood Elementary Schools held a recognition assembly for their fall 2013 term last Thursday afternoon in the gymnasium at MES.
There were several categories that students might succeed in:
• being on the Honour Roll or Merit Roll
• 72 were listed qualified as WILD Learners or Improvers— working at their potential, come to school everyday ready to learn and who are prepared with all their supplies and homework.
• 44 students have a WILD Attitude—supportive of others, positive attitude, volunteering, caring and charged with school spirit.
• There were 37 students were named as WILD Home Readers who have met their monthly goal every month this term and 57 per cent have met the goal of 20 days of reading each month during term 1.
• Thirty-one students were recognized as being a WILD Extra-Curricular—those students that participate in activities beyond curricular.
• There were 15 WILD Leaders, so named for volunteering their time to help others, investing energy into school programs, setting a good example, being a good role-model and being inclusive of others.
Honour and Merit
Honour Roll is an intermediate student that has an cumulative 3.5 – 4.0 grade point average
Merit Roll is an intermediate student that has an cumulative 3.0 – 3.5 grade point average
Honour Roll Grade 4
Merit Roll Grade 4
Honour Roll Grade 5
Merit Roll Grade 5
Honour Roll Grade 6
Merit Roll Grade 6
Honour Roll Grade 7
Merit Roll Grade 7