The City of Greenwood has announced more scheduled interruptions of water service. The new schedule will mean some residents can expect to be without water for periods of time next Monday through Wednesday, June 24-26.
The purpose of the interruptions is to allow work on the water main replacement project.
On Monday, June 24 water will be shut off to the following areas:
• East side of South Copper Avenue from Greenwood Street to South Silver Lane
• South Government Street and Dundee Avenue from Centre Street to South Silver Lane
• Greenwood Street from Hwy 3 (South Copper) to Long Lake Avenue.
In addition, the following may be shut off as well:
• Services in the east side of Hwy 3 (South Copper) from Deadwood Street south including all of Anaconda
• Deadwood Street from Silver Lane on the east side of Hwy 3
Due to the water main replacement project the water will be shutoff on June 25th and 26th to properties in this area to switch their services to new services.
• South Government and Dundee from Greenwood Street to Hwy 3 (South Copper)